Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've made and loved Ninna's Tia Maria Sour Cream Dip for Fruit for a long time, but last night made this which is loosely based on it. We all really enjoyed it.
- 400 ml sour cream, must be full-fat
- 59.16 ml glayva or 59.16 ml orange liqueur, of choice
- 59.16 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 9.85 ml grated orange rind
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, whip with electric beaters until the mixture thickens (this can take up to 10 minutes.
- Serve with a platter of fresh fruit chunks.
Delicious! This dip was so easy to make and tasted wonderful. A great dessert for a hot evening. No trouble to make- left the mixer running while I prepared my veges for dinner. I liked the sour cream as it wasn''t overly sweet and the mixture of orange flavours blended in well. We served with freash strawberries, rockmelon and orange cubes. Photos also to be posted