The recipe is from Martha Stewart's Menus for Entertaining. She says, For the best flavor, I use fresh limes and oranges, Tres Generaciones tequila, and Grand Marnier or Coitreau liqueur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small heavy saucepan, combine the water and sugar.
- 2Cook over medium heat until it forms a clear syrup, about 10 minutes.
- 3Set aside and allow the syrup to cool completely.
- 4Fill a large pitcher half full with chipped ice; stir in the lime juice, orange juice, sugar syrup, tequila, and orange liqueur.
- 5Cut the lime into 8 wedges.
- 6Using a wedge of lime, rub the rims of four glasses with the lime and invert the glasses into a plate of coarse salt.
- 7Fill each glass with chipped ice and pour the margarita mix, evenly divided, over the ice.
- 8Garnish each drink with a wedge of lime.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Lime Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7077.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 101.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: