Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 12 sprigs mint
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle club soda
- Heat 1 cup orange juice to boiling.
- Add sugar and mint.
- Cool,covered, then strain.
- Add remaining orange juice and lime juice.
- Just before serving, mix with club soda.
- Serve over ice.
This is a really interesting drink. I liked the citrus mix and the added 'sparkle' of the club soda but found the mint rather overbearing. I think you could easily cut the mint back to 3-4 sprigs so there is only a hint of it in the finished product. It would make a lovely brunch drink. Thanks for sharing!