- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice (juice of one small orange)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the juices and salt and pepper.
- Slowly whisk in oils until incorporated.
- A blender or food processor may also be used. Pour into a glass jar and seal.
- Serve over your favorite salad greens.
- The vinaigrette will keep, tightly covered, for a week in the refrigerator.
- To warm cold vinaigrette, place jar in a bowl of hot tap water for a few minutes.