Recipe by Annacia
Summer easy and summer tasty with almost no calories. Whats not to like? Add chill time to the times listed below.
Top Review by I'mPat
I could only get a lite jelly (jello) that was suitable for a diabetic and they don't do lemon flavoured so used apricot and peach flavour and the lowest fat cream cheese that I could get and made as directed and got 4 full to the brim desserts (used custard cups) and the DM and DS enjoyed this super easy delicious dessert (have 2 left over for them to enjoy tonight). Thank you Annacia, made for Went To Market.
- 11 g box sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 236.59 ml fresh orange juice
- 236.59 ml low-fat cream cheese
- 236.59 ml evaporated skim milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a blender. Add gelatin mixture and purée.
- Chill before serving in individual serving glasses.