1/2 Photos of Orange Lemon Liqueur
24 hrs 15 mins
I have been making this every Christmas for the last few years - it's a delicious and refreshing drink - you hardly notice the alcohol in it! It's a also a nice gift to offer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big bottle or container that has a tight lid, mix the sugar, the alcohol and the rosé wine. Shake it a couple of times during the day to dissolve the sugar.
- 2The next day, wash and brush the fruits. Cut them in small pieces (with the skin) and add them to the alcohol with the cinnamon stick. Close tightly your bottle or container.
- 3Leave this bottle in a cool place for 6 weeks, shaking it from time to time.
- 4Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth-lined sieve or coffee filter. Carefully pour in a nice bottle.
- 5Serve this over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Lemon Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1373.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 231.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 212.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: