- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can club soda or 1 (12 ounce) can seltzer water, chilled
- additional fresh fruit (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix corn syrup and orange liqueur in a large pitcher, add fruit slices and stir.
- Let mixture stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add wine and lemon juice, stir, and chill until serving time.
- To serve, add ice and club soda and garnish glasses with fruit.