Citrus and white wine make this a refreshing and colorful summer sangria.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix corn syrup and orange liqueur in a large pitcher, add fruit slices and stir.
- 2Let mixture stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add wine and lemon juice, stir, and chill until serving time.
- 4To serve, add ice and club soda and garnish glasses with fruit.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange, Lemon, Lime Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 54.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: