1/3 Photos of Orange-Lemon Citrus Bread
This is a delicious moist easy to make quick bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 2Whisk flour, sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon peel, baking powder, orange peel and salt in large bowl. Beat milk, oil, egg and vanilla in small bowl until well blended. Make well in flour mixture; pour in milk mixture and stir until well blended. (Batter will be thin.) Pour into prepared pan.
- 3Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool bread in pan on wire rack 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, combine marmalade and remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 15 seconds or until slightly melted. Remove bread from pan to wire rack; spread marmalade mixture evenly over top. Cool completely before serving.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Lemon Citrus Bread
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 129.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g