Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
a tangy taste that will please even the most pickey eaters.
Make and share this Orange-Lemon Chicken Chop Suey recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup of juliene styled bell pepper (any type)
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup chicken (any type) (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped carrot
- 1⁄8 cup orange juice
- 1⁄8 cup lemon juice
- Find a frying pan and drop in a little bit of olive oil.
- Chop up vegetables and chicken.
- Let pan heat up to medium heat and drop in vegetables.
- Add chicken and stir.
- Let cook for about 5-8 minutes and pour in juices.
- Stir around and let sit for 5 minutes and serve.