Alicia Johnson's Note:
a tangy taste that will please even the most pickey eaters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Find a frying pan and drop in a little bit of olive oil.
- 2Chop up vegetables and chicken.
- 3Let pan heat up to medium heat and drop in vegetables.
- 4Add chicken and stir.
- 5Let cook for about 5-8 minutes and pour in juices.
- 6Stir around and let sit for 5 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Lemon Chicken Chop Suey
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g