Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious meal!
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup fresh orange section, diced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon, segments diced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 8 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 lbs angel hair pasta, cooked,warm
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- Combine ¼ cup fresh-squeezed orange juice, ¼ cup fresh diced orange and 2 tablespoons diced lemon segments, with ¼ cup olive oil, 1½ tablespoons garlic and 2 tablespoons basil.
- Toss 6 ounces warm pasta with juice mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan and serve immediately.
There was just too much oil and basil...I thought it turned out absolutely horrid