Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe box at a estate sale. The recipe is from House Beautiful October 1987.
- In large bowl combine sugar, almonds and flour.
- Make well in center and pour in orange juice and melted cooled butter.
- Mix in grated zest.
- Using a teaspoon, make uniform mounds at least 2-inches apart on a buttered baking sheet.
- Press tops lightly with fork dipped in cold water and bake in preheated 400 oven 5-7 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let rest in pan until slightly firm (about 1 minute).
- Working quickly, use a spatula to drape cookies over rolling pin - cool on rolling pin to form curved cookie.
- Store in airtight container.