Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is Day 4: Lunch, on th e21 Day Wonder Diet. You can use pumpkin instead of kumara if you like. It is best to prepare the ingredients to this salad the night before, then make the salad in th emorning for lunch. This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 125g strawberries.
- 400 g kumara, peeled and cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, finely grated
- 185 g tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 80 g baby rocket
- 300 g oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Place kumara on oven tray, sprinkle with rind. Roast, uncovered, about 20 minutes. Cool.
- Combine kumara with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
This wasn't my cup of tea. I think I would of liked it a bit more if instead of tuna the fish was salmon. The tuna seemed a little dry in this. But thank you for reposting.