Recipe by love4culinary
I found this recipe idea and thought Id share it with those looking for a great popsicle, and also with those who are looking for low weight watcher point snacks. one pop is only 1 point! Time does not include the time needed to freeze!
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious and perfect for summer and also very adaptable to whatever fruit you have on hand. I used the fruit specified with a few more strawberries (but next time I am going to use oher fruits instead of the raspeberries--maybe bananas or other summer fruit) to make 12 ice pops using bathroom size paper cups. Thanks for sharing! We will be making these all summer!
- 1 cup strawberry, hulled
- 2 large kiwi fruits, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice (preferably all natural, not from concentrate, with pulp is great too!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice 12 slices of both your strawberries and kiwifruit, and arrange those slices among 6 small plastic cups (the throw-away kind).
- Chop the rest of your fruit up and carefully divide it among your cups, putting it in the middle of the cup.
- Fill each cup with orange juice; place in the freezer.
- About 1 hour later, stick a popsicle stick into the center of each pop.
- Freeze for about 3 more hours, or until hardened.
- When you wish to serve, run outside of cup under warm water briefly, and then slip pop out of cup.