Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
The sugar bakes with the orange rind and butter to create a crispy, crunchy top - and a decadent gooey bottom on the fabulour breakfast rolls! From Electric Bread!
- 354.88 ml water
- 59.16 ml butter
- 946.36 ml white bread flour
- 14.79 ml orange rind, dried
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml fast rise yeast or 19.71 ml active dry yeast
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 44.37 ml orange rind, freshly grated
- 236.59 ml sugar
- Remove dough from your machine after the dough or manual cycle is completed.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and form a large ball.
- Divide into 16 portions.
- Form into balls, and coat each ball with softened butter.
- Roll in orange-sugar mixture.
- Place 8 balls into a 9" pie pan.
- Allow to rise until dough doubles, about one hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees or until just golden brown.
- Success HInts: Use only the orange portion of the orange rind.
Yummy, very delicious, like orange sticky buns.
my kids loved this recipe...tastes like cinnamon buns only orangey
Spectacular taste and presentation!