1/1 Photo of Orange Kisses (Breakfast Rolls-Bread Machine)
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
The sugar bakes with the orange rind and butter to create a crispy, crunchy top - and a decadent gooey bottom on the fabulour breakfast rolls! From Electric Bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups white bread flour
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, dried
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fast rise yeast or 4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1Remove dough from your machine after the dough or manual cycle is completed.
- 2Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and form a large ball.
- 3Divide into 16 portions.
- 4Form into balls, and coat each ball with softened butter.
- 5Roll in orange-sugar mixture.
- 6Place 8 balls into a 9" pie pan.
- 7Allow to rise until dough doubles, about one hour.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees or until just golden brown.
- 9Success HInts: Use only the orange portion of the orange rind.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Kisses (Breakfast Rolls-Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (1371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 228.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g