Prep1 hr 30 mins
The sugar bakes with the orange rind and butter to create a crispy, crunchy top - and a decadent gooey bottom on the fabulour breakfast rolls! From Electric Bread!
- Remove dough from your machine after the dough or manual cycle is completed.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and form a large ball.
- Divide into 16 portions.
- Form into balls, and coat each ball with softened butter.
- Roll in orange-sugar mixture.
- Place 8 balls into a 9" pie pan.
- Allow to rise until dough doubles, about one hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees or until just golden brown.
- Success HInts: Use only the orange portion of the orange rind.
Yummy, very delicious, like orange sticky buns.
my kids loved this recipe...tastes like cinnamon buns only orangey
Spectacular taste and presentation!