- 2 cups milk
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 slices orange rind (orange part only, 2 x 1-inch)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant espresso powder or 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until chocolate melts.
- Increase heat and bring just to a boil, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and whisk until frothy.
- Return to heat and bring just to a boil again.
- Repeat heating and whisking once again.
- Discard orange peel.
- Pour hot chocolate into mugs.