Chris Reynolds's Note:
This is a McCormick spice recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (21 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Prepare brownie mix as directed on package. Stir in orange extract and chocolate chips. Spread in greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 2Bake and cool as directed on package.
- 3Orange-Kissed Frosting: Stir 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract into 1 container (16 ounces) chocolate frosting until well blended.
- 4Spread with Orange-Kissed Chocolate Frosting, if desired. Cut into squares.
- 5Variations: For Raspberry Brownies: Use 4 teaspoons McCormick® Raspberry Extract in place of the orange extract in the brownie and 2 teaspoons in the frosting.
- 6For Almond Brownies: Use 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract in place of the orange extract in the brownie and 1/4 teaspoon in the frosting.
- 7For Peppermint Brownies: Use 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Peppermint Extract in place of the orange extract in the brownie and 1/4 teaspoon in the frosting.
- 8For Mexican Chocolate Brownies: Use 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract and 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon in place of the orange extract in the brownie and 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon in the frosting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Kissed Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g