Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If nothing else, never drink Orange Juice without running it through the Blender first!
Make and share this Orange Juliuses recipe from Food.com.
- 32 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white creme de menthe (optional)
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk (Soy or rice milk works also)
- 1⁄4 cup mint sprig (optional)
- Put all ingredients except the mint sprigs in a blender and blend on medium for 1 minute.
- Pour into festive glasses with decorative straws/twizzle sticks, using the fresh mint as a garnish.
I skipped the optional mint and cream the menthe due to personal preference. The rest made a lovely breakfast drink. The texture was frothy even with using 1% milk. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC 2014