1/1 Photo of Orange Julius With the Secret Ingredient!
Well, I can't tell you HOW I got the "secret ingredient", but it's one of those things where you kind of say to yourself, "Now why didn't I think of that"? Coffee creamer! The powdered kind. That's it--simple I know! I grew up on these things--a must have at the mall--and trying to make them at home just wasn't quite right....try this. You may need to fiddle with the amounts some. When I make this recipe the blender is topped off - about 1/2 inch from the rim, but I don't really measure anything when I make it--i just throw stuff in until it tastes right.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ice and water to blender and turn on high for a few seconds.
- 2Add orange sections about 5 at a time, blending a little as you go.
- 3Add the other ingredients in whatever order and blend until smooth.
- 5Add more creamer or sugar if necessary.
- 6I use small to medium size seedless, sweet oranges.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Julius With the Secret Ingredient!
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g