8 hrs 5 mins
I am adding a food dehdrator to my kitchen gadgets to help in OAMC stuff and I found this recipe in my search for lunch items. I am putting it here so I can find it later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender mix applesauce, apple, dried orange, vanilla and corn sryup until pureed.
- 2Pour onto solid fruit leather sheets.
- 3Dry at 135 degrees for 4 to 8 hours, or until leathery.
- 4Remove from sheets while still warm.
- 5Let cool slightly.
- 6Roll in plastic wrap and store in dark, dry cool place, or in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Julius Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: