Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wow your overnite guests with this easy copycat recipe. After trying several Julius recipes, we experimented and came up with this one, it was a big hit on Christmas morning !
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Coffee-mate (not flavoured)
- 10 ice cubes
- In a blender, place the juice, milk, water, vanilla and coffeemate.
- Add the icecubes and blend until frothy and smooth.
- Enjoy this refreshing drink for breakfast.
- Opt. Add a banana for a tropical twist.
Awesome! I really enjoyed this and am looking forward to having it again, trying it with banana, and thinking up other experiments. I didn't have coffee creamer, so I left it out. This was great! Thanks for the treat!
This was our first time having this and we really enjoyed it. After having the first glass I added sugar to the mix and we decided that with breakfast we like it the original way and if we just want it to have as a treat, we will add 1/4 cup of sugar. Next time I will try it with the banana. I just didn't have any this time.
I loved it!!the only problem is that it is a bit too orangy.