Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great citrus drink
Make and share this Orange Julep recipe from Food.com.
- Make a simple syrup by combining the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat and simmer until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- In a large measuring cup or serving jug, mix together the simple syrup with the orange juice, mint and lime juice.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice.
- Pour ½ cup of the orange mix into each glass and top with ¼ cup of carbonated water.
- Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.