Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those special days.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- In large pitcher, combine orange juice concentrate, water and lemon juice.
- Just before serving, slowly add carbonated beverage; stir gently to blend.
- Serve over ice in glasses.
Made this for a brunch I catered today. It went over very well. Everybody said it tasted good and was nice and refreshing. I'll be making this again. Thanks for posting!
We have this all the time! We've tried it with different flavors of seltzer water too. YUM!
I really liked this....as did my sisters. We all give it 5 thumbs up.