My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour,soda and salt and sift 3 times.
- 2Cream the butter until it is light and lemon colored,add sugar gradually,beating after each addition.
- 3Add beaten eggs slowly to creamed mixture.
- 4Alternately add sifted ingredients and orange juice,beating until smooth after each addition.
- 5Add coconut.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Sprinkle with coconut if desired.
- 8Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Juice Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1057 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 49.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g