This moist and delicious cake is perfect for just about any occasion. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and orange juice together.
- Pour in a well-greased Bundt pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- For glaze, melt butter in a sauce pan and add sugar and orange juice and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- After removing cake from oven, pour glaze on cake and allow to set for 15 to 20 minutes, then invert onto plate.
Oh Em Geee! I am not a fan of anything but chocolate, or so I thought! Made this cake two days ago for a co-workers last day because she requested an orange cake like her grandmother used to make, (Ewwww...I thought). I made this and it was soooo delish. I am now making another one since I brought home a slice to my fiance and he LOVED it. The only change I made to boost the flavor was to add a teaspoon of orange extract to the batter and a half teaspoon of orange extract to the glaze. KNOCKED OUR SOCKS OFF! Thank you for such a wonderful recipe! It;s a KEEPER!
simply the best cake ever...my cousin pumpkin hooked me up with this recipe...i can almost eat the whole cake...mmmmmmm