- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9 in.
- microwavable pie plate, soften butter and orange juice concentrate in microwave for 1 minute on 50 percent power.
- Stir in sugar.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and drop into orange juice mixture- turn each piece to coat.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and invert onto serving plate with sides.