Recipe by Chef1MOM-Connie
Adopted from the book How to Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine Endorsed by the Cancer Treatment Center of America.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Nice breakfast smoothie. I used water instead of the milk which made it a bit bland. . .I suggest using vanilla flavored soymilk or almond milk for added vanilla flavor (which goes great with orange and banana). I used ground flax (love this stuff in smoothies).
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 25 -30 g vanilla whey protein
- 4 ounces water or 4 ounces nonfat milk or 4 ounces soymilk
- 4 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup banana, frozen and sliced
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil (optional) or 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (optional)