Orange, Jicama, and Watercress Salad
- In small bowl, whisk together lime juice, zest, salt, and pepper.
- Gradually whisk in oil, whisking until mixture emulsifies.
- In medium bowl, toss together jícama and 1/4 cup vinaigrette, reserving remaining vinaigrette. Let marinate while preparing rest of ingredients.
- Using paring knife and working over large bowl to catch juice, remove peel and white pith from oranges, then cut between membranes to remove segments (discard membranes).
- To bowl with orange juice, add orange segments, jícama (including vinaigrette), and watercress. Toss well to combine.
- If desired, add additional vinaigrette, or reserve remainder for another use. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds if using. Serve immediately.