Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
From Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine. A creamsicle with a KICK!
Make and share this Orange Jewel Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla ice cream
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 5 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend for 20 seconds.
- Serve in a chilled Martini glass.
Jewel of a recipe! More of an alcoholic shake really, than a martini. So smooth, sweet and packed with flavour!
YUMMY! This is delicious! Great on a nice summer day! Thanks KelBel
If you are looking for a little refreshment loaded with a creamy orange-vanilla flavor, you've found it! This is a wonderfully flavored drink that could easily be served as an after dinner treat. Thank you, KelBel!