Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tawny Orange marmalade is what is called for in this recipe but any will do. I enjoyed this strained and even more just poured all into a martini glass. I like the effects of the marmalade at the bottom of the glass a nice surprise when the drink is almost done and it is prettier.
- 2 ounces gin, Hendrick's
- 1⁄2 ounce honey syrup (two parts honey mixed with one part warm water)
- 1 teaspoon orange marmalade
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Assemble all the ingredients except the garnish in a mixing glass with ice and shake well.
- Strain through a tea strainer into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a flamed orange peel and a spiral of orange on the rim of the glass.