- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 19 large marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream Jello and cream cheese until creamy.
- Heat milk and marshmallows in saucepan until marshmallows dissolve (stirring occasionally).
- Add to Jello mixture, stirring to combine.
- Add pineapple and oranges; drained.
- Fold in Cool Whip and mayo.
- Refrigerate until set, around 2 hours or overnight.