Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It may be true only in my memory, but orange jello with carrots and pineapple was a staple with our meals, almost as much as a green lettuce salad is in other households. The addition of cream cheese and marshmallows makes this the company deluxe version.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- Heat jello, hot water, cream cheese and marshmallows in pan until dissolved, then remove from stove.
- Add pineapple and carrots.
- Cool off, then chill in 8 X 8 pan.