Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in the Busy People's Low-Fat Cookbook. You can eat it by itself or as a topping on pound cake, angel food cake or jello. I tried it once, but the jello that I used gave it a funny aftertaste...though my DH said it was just me, he loved it. I served it over Sour Cream Pound Cake.
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free orange gelatin, dry
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- Stir everything but the orange segments together until well mixed.
- Gently fold in the orange segments.
- Serve chilled.