Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another sweet and tangy recipe. Between using the thigh and slow cooking, this comes out very tender and juicy.
- 3 turkey thighs
- 3⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind
- Place the turkey thighs in a crockpot or other non-TM slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients and add to cooker.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours or until thighs are tender and fully cooked.
- Seems like there should be more to this, doesn't it.
Oh boy, was this good. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts, and didn't happen to have jalapenos on hand, so I added chili powder. I thought I was in heaven. No leftovers, what a great flavor, and best of all, it's low fat and EASY to make. We really liked this one. It's a keeper.
WOW!!! This is now one of my husbands favorite dishes. He likes hot spicy dishes and this one was perfect. I used chicken thighs and jar jalapeno's and cooked in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
Followed the recipe exactly. Very easy to make and healthy stuff. However, we did not care for it. Although the list of ingredients all sounded good and should all go well together, the result was very bland. Maybe our jalapenos were not spicy. I had a lot of juice coming out of the crockpot so I cooked it on medium to low for an hour to reduce to a lot of sauce. Thank you