168 hrs 5 mins
I am storing this here for safekeeping. This is from a Cooking Channel recipe, from a show called French Food at Home, which stars Laura Calder. It's from the channel's list of best brunch beverages, and I can't wait to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Open the wine. Pour out 1/2 cup to enjoy while you carry on with the recipe. (This is not greed; a bit has to come out or the bottle with overflow when you add the other ingredients.).
- 2Shave the zest from the orange with a vegetable peeler. Remove every trace of bitter white pith from the back with a sharp knife. Poke the orange zest into the bottle of wine.
- 3Funnel in the sugar. Drop in the coriander seeds, if using.
- 4Recork the bottle. Turn it upside down and right side up a few times until the sugar has dissolved.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 week, giving the wine a shake once a day.
- 6Strain the wine into a carafe and serve well-chilled as an aperitif.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Infused White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (947 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g