Tired of $4 coffee drinks? Me, too! I came up with this easy recipe that works well for me. Mix this recipe in a 20 oz. sip bottle (water bottle with straw), then you're good to go to school or work! You can try different flavors of creamer and leave out the extract or try different extracts. You can also adjust any of the ingredients to suit your taste.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 6 tablespoons french french vanilla liquid coffee creamer (I use Coffee Mate or you can try Copycat French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate milk (I use Nesquick fortified extra calcium)
- 1 cup milk (non-fat will help thin choc. milk)
- 6 -8 drops orange extract (or to taste)
- ice cube
- canned extra creamy whipped cream
- In a 20 oz glass or bottle, mix coffee and water until coffee is dissolved.
- Add creamer, chocolate milk, milk and extract.
- Add just enough ice cubes to leave enough room at top for whipped cream.
- Top with whipped cream.