- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, sour cream, vanilla and eggs.mix well --
- Add flour, baking soda and baking powder, combine well --
- Gently stir in cranberries -- and nuts.
- Do not overmix --
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly greased sheets.
- Bake at 350°F 11-13 minutes or golden brown.
- Let cool on wire racks and then frost with orange frosting.
- To prepare ORANGE FROSTING:.
- In small bowl combine all frosting ingredients.mix well -- spread on cooled cookies .