Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A wonderful summer dessert - unfortunately I came up with the recipe during winter! Everyone shivered and turned blue as they ate - but they still asked for more! You do need to freeze the almond milk - so start the day ahead or early in the day. This would be delicious poured into popsicle molds.
- If you need to make the powdered sugar, do that first.
- Add the oranges and frozen almond milk to the sugar in the TM bowl.
- Slowly raise the speed to 10. Continue mixing for approximately 1 minute, or until all the ice is completely crushed. If the mixture is too soft or soupy, add ice cubes and re-blitz.
- The consistency will be like a thick smoothie.
- Pour into bowls and serve immediately.