1/1 Photo of Orange Ice "Cream" - Vegan Made in the Thermomix
Ex-Pat Mama's Note:
A wonderful summer dessert - unfortunately I came up with the recipe during winter! Everyone shivered and turned blue as they ate - but they still asked for more! You do need to freeze the almond milk - so start the day ahead or early in the day. This would be delicious poured into popsicle molds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you need to make the powdered sugar, do that first.
- 2Add the oranges and frozen almond milk to the sugar in the TM bowl.
- 3Slowly raise the speed to 10. Continue mixing for approximately 1 minute, or until all the ice is completely crushed. If the mixture is too soft or soupy, add ice cubes and re-blitz.
- 4The consistency will be like a thick smoothie.
- 5Pour into bowls and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Ice "Cream" - Vegan Made in the Thermomix
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: