Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A summertime treat! Try different flavors too.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; cover and blend until smooth.
- Divide and pour into 8 (3-1/2-ounce) paper cups (I just place filled paper cups in muffin containers for extra support).
- Place in freezer.
- When partially frozen, insert a wooden stick in each.
- Place back in the freezer, and freeze until completely firm.
- Store any leftover cream pops in a plastic bag to prevent any freezer-burn.
Delicious summertime treat. I used 2% milk and low fat vanilla ice cream, and just poured the mixture into a pan and froze, then just slightly thawed, then scooped it out to serve in single serving dishes. Very good, we loved this!