Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, no-brainer hotdish. A favorite in our house. 5 points a serving.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 6 cups wide egg noodles
- 1 (28 ounce) can alphabet pasta and vegetable soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- cooking spray
- Fry hamburger until it's no longer pink, drain.
- Meanwhile, cook egg noodle according to package.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pan or bowl.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, then transfer ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.