Recipe by HokiesMom
Cut out recipe from an advertisement page. Have not tried this recipe but it looks yummy.
Top Review by Anissa Wolf
I have the same recipe cut out, and I love it. The muffins are sweet and fairly dense, which is perfect for breakfast in my opinion. The honey and orange make them stand out from the crowd. :)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (with pulp)
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted (or margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, orange juice, butter, egg substitute, and vanilla - mixing well.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients - mixing just until combined.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with non-stick spray or line with paper baking cups.
- Fill each cup 2/3rds full with batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees until golden, about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to let cool completely.