Cut out recipe from an advertisement page. Have not tried this recipe but it looks yummy.
Make and share this Orange-Honey Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, orange juice, butter, egg substitute, and vanilla - mixing well.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients - mixing just until combined.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with non-stick spray or line with paper baking cups.
- Fill each cup 2/3rds full with batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees until golden, about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to let cool completely.
I have the same recipe cut out, and I love it. The muffins are sweet and fairly dense, which is perfect for breakfast in my opinion. The honey and orange make them stand out from the crowd. :)
These are so yummy! You can really taste the orange flavor. I made these low fat by using applesauce instead of the butter. Not as light as they should have been but still excellent. I also used splenda in place of the sugar. Next time I will add in the dried cranberry like another reviewer did. This is a keeper and will be made again. Very easy to prepare. Thanks for posting.
Made for Jan., 2008 Beverage Tag. These muffins were delicious. They are great with your morning cup of coffee or tea. I didn't have unbleached flour so I used all-purpose flour. I also added about 1/2 cup of dried cranberries. The batter was pretty thick so I was worried that I might have done something wrong. I baked them for 17 minutes and they came out perfecty. They smelled so good I could barely wait for them to cool. The muffins turned out light and fluffy. They were moist and lightly sweetened. I'm going to make another batch tomorrow to take to work on Tuesday. Thanks for another great recipe!