Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Having just started to eat salmon, I've scoured the web, cookbooks, magazines and friends recipe boxes for marinade recipes. This one is THE one that we like the very best. I found it somewhere on the web(not sure where) and tweaked it just a tad to suit our tastes.
- Mix first eight ingredients in a glass dish.
- I lightly slash the tops of the filets to allow the marinade to penetrate the fish better. Add salmon, turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain salmon, reserving marinade.
- Grill for 5 minutes, brush with marinade, turn and grill other side for 5 more minutes. Continue until salmon flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Can also be done under the broiler.