Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry white wine
- 1⁄2 package pectin, powder (3 tablespoons)
- 4 cups honey
- Combine orange peel, orange and lemon juices, wine and pectin.
- Bring to full rolling boil and stir in honey immediately.
- Return to rolling boil, and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim.
- Pour into jars and seal.
This is a wonderful full flavor honey jelly with a different sort of taste. I made several jars and they were sold at a craft fair and we gave a taste and everyone that tasted the jelly purchased a jar.