Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a tasty side dish from Lean and Luscious and Meatless. A 2-pound butternut squash will give about 2 cups of cooked squash.
- 2 cups cooked mashed butternut squash
- 3 tablespoons oat bran (3/4 ounce)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 1-quart baking dish or spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Place in prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.