Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is wonderful on hot from the oven baked goods such as scones or muffins. It gives them an extra special touch!!!
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Combine the orange zest, powdered sugar and butter in a food processor or bowl and blend until well mixed.
- Chill slightly and serve with scones, muffins, or bread.
Very yummy!! I used this as a spread for biscuits and pumpkin bread. It was good on both. I love the flavor of the fresh orange rind. An easy thing to whip up that can transform an ordinary breakfast into something extraordinary. Thank-you Kimke.
Delicious, I had this on waffles, was great as I do not like a lot of sweetness like syurp. Will try it on muffins or bread soon. Thanks kimke for posting another tasty recipe.