Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found on the internet from Bon Appetit. Try on chicken!! This makes enough for 1 whole chicken or 4-6 chicken breasts.
- 2 cups orange juice (fresh squeezed, if possible!)
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 teaspoons minced canned chipotle chiles in adobo
- Combine all ingredients except chiles in a saucepan and boil until reduced to 1/3 cup, about 30 minutes.
- Stir in chiles.
- Use as a glaze in the last few minutes of grilling, or as a sauce when baking or roasting.
Oh yeah! I used 1 chipote - enough for flavor without hurting the kids. We loved this. I served it over pan fried chicken. I cooked the chicken in my cast iron skillet & when the sauce was reduced, I just poured it over the chicken & served. MMMMMMMMM. It was perfect. Nice & easy, too. Made for the 10/08 Aussie Swap. Thanks, MeliBug!