Recipe by MoreWithLessMom
Here is a green alternative toothpaste recipe you can make at home. Please enjoy our 3 ingredient homemade toddler toothpaste recipe. My toddler hates minty toothpaste, so we skip the usual peppermint extract, but this is great for adults too. Those little tubes of toddler-safe toothpaste are costly! Also it is safe to swallow, although I wouldn’t recommend eating it. Super quick and super cheap.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix into a paste. Add water to desired consistency, and extract to desired flavoring. If you added a little too much water, just add a tad more baking soda.
- Store in a Ziploc with a corner snipped off, or a small container.
- To use, wet toothbrush and squeeze some paste onto brush or dip into paste in container.
- If you are worried about germs split into baby food jars and label with names.
- You can add a couple teaspoons of fine sea salt for extra scrubbing power.
- You can use coconut oil to make your paste instead of water.