Recipe by DeeDee
This recipe was on the package of back ribs I bought. I haven't tried it yet but definitely will the next time I make them.
Top Review by Recipe Reader
This is not just for ribs!! I used this recipe for salmon and it is delicious. I cut the recipe in half and it was more than enough for 3 people. I used some of the sauce to marinate 3 six oz. salmon pieces about 30 minutes. I spooned more sauce over the fish, sprinkled chopped green onion and sesame seed over the top, and baked at 400 degrees for 13 minutes. I also added some of the sauce to my pan of fried rice for more flavor. I think this would be good for shrimp, too. Definitely a keeper!
- 1⁄2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 -2 tablespoon oriental chili-garlic sauce
- 2 baby back rib racks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper and place on parchment or foil lined baking pan.
- Brush with half the sauce and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in oven for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Transfer ribs to broiler rack or barbecue brushing with remaining glaze and cook on medium until browned and glazed.