Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
For the citrus lover in all of us...
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 pint vanilla frozen yogurt, softened but NOT melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crumb crust (reduced fat if available)
- orange slice, for garnish (optional)
- orange zest, for garnish (optional)
- Beat orange juice concentrate in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed about 30 seconds; Spoon in frozen yogurt, beat until well blended.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip till smooth; Freeze, if necessary, until mixture will mound.
- Spoon into crust; Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily; Garnish wish additional whipped topping, orange slices and orange zest.
- Cooktime is actually CHILL time.